Abstract submission is closed.
Notification of acceptance and information regarding presentations will be forwarded to the authors immediately after the reviewing process by e-mail before the 15th of November 2018.
- palliative sedation
- voluntary stopping eating & drinking
- withholding & withdrawing treatment
- non-beneficial (futile) treatment
- assisted dying
- development of the wish to die
- vulnerable/disadvantaged groups (e.g. psychiatry, dementia, minors, homeless, prisoners, minorities)
- advance directives/requests
- (access to) palliative care and end-of-life care
- organ donation
- determination of death (e.g. neurological, cardiopulmonary)
Make sure you do not exceed 2000 characters.
If you have any problems with submitting your abstract via the online platform, please use the contact form on the website.